Saturday, 27 October 2007

Makan besar.




(that's alphabet fries in the basket and mirul was having horse's balls w/ fries)

(I had rice with snake meat on a stick)



I dunno what we ate but we had a helluva meal that day. It was some fear factor restaurant.


I'm gonna miss Recharge Revelation. Oh wells. But not zoukout! I'm buying the tixs real soon la.
Other than that, internship is coming to an end this november (hallelujah!) and i've seen my timetable.
Thank god tomorrow's the off day(sunday). Been slaying my butt off for 4 days straight.
i'm so gonna lie down after im done burning this stupid cd. I know i know, my blog's kinda boring. well, of cuz you doofus! I've done nothing else cept' work. chibai ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


anyways, im going over to mirul's place for his open house. MATI SAK AKU. MATI MATI, TENTU MATI. OMG OMG! ITS TOMORROW!!!! *do the panic dance*






ohh! btw, say hi to this devil.






OHHHH I NEARLY FORGOT!!
i had this most funniest customer ever! He or SheIT came into the sotre hurridly and was looking at the skorts (you noe, those skirts with shorts, dimwit!) and was commenting to me how versatile these type of skirts are CAUSE DRESSES MAKE MEN WANNA USE A CAMEREA TO SNAP A PICTURE OF IT's KNICKERS!!!

WHAAAAAT THEEEE FUCK LA SIAAAAAAAAAAAA!! that fucking bapok was so fucking ugly, the type that got no money to go surgery so just wear red lipstick and black eyeliner with ELTON JOHN'S SHADES and wear midriff-baring top AND HE WAS FUCKING BALDING LA!
celaka kan tu. anak sungei sak. betol2 peh sundal sak tuu.
The type that wanna make me go YAKKK-DISSSSSH (elbowing action-imagine that) on him then chokeslam, dickslap or the worm or stone cold stunner or whatever la ehhhh. OMG! THE HORROR!!!




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]