Tuesday, 11 September 2007

you make me high.

antm is fucking addictive.
jael just makes me wanna turn lesbian.
its 3 in the morning and im up watching this addiction.
someone is not gonna be too happy bout it.


how can someone makes you so flying high?
well, you did.
you lil' monster you.heh.
you made fall for you hook, line and sinker. ;)

i'm sorry if all i blog about is you.
it feels ouh-so-secondary school.
like i'm gushing for someone.
i'm sorry if i were a tad too rude with you y'day.
you know im irrational when i'm mad. dang!




There's nothing in this world.
There's not another boy that could make me feel so sweet
Cos he fills up my life
Like the sun, he shines bright
Boy, come with me now


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]