Sunday, 23 September 2007

on a night like this.

my dad lied, he went home straight after shopping with mom instead of fetching my from work. sheesh.

i was sulking all the way home and i actually took the troubled to observe my surrounding when i was in the train.
there was a couple beside me and of all the coolest movies/dramas to upload to their 30G/80G ipod video, they were watching Seinfield.OMG SEIN-FUCKING-FIELD.Wtf. pffft.okay i was snooping abit to my left. boring, smelly couple this one. literally.

anyways, aku pon nampak ni mama kaki dia kuning.
rasa-rasanya dia rendam kaki dia dalam kunyit la kan.
atau dia nak matching dengan sari kuning dia la tu.

and just now i buka chippy's cheesy curry chicken (extra spicy please!). i'm chirpy thats why.
oh, and i also spoilt myself silly cause i bought a 90-cents lighter. pfffffft.
what a rip-off!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]