Sunday, 2 September 2007

my body's saying let's go, my heart is saying no

I've been watching your world from afar,

I've been trying to be where you are,
And I've been secretly falling apart,
I'll see.
To me, you're strange and you're beautiful,
You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see,
You turn every head but you don't see me.
xxx

so, dblo was mundane. i think the company sorta spiced it up.

dblo has always been the same hasn't it?
I went with the sitel people, my usual club kakis (note to self: do not use that word ever again) and my babylove of course. Alright, thats your cue people to go like "EEEEEW" and whatnots kay.
One thing interesting bout dblo is that, you're bound to bump into some primary, secondary, madrasah, ngaji or kindergaten mates. Oh yeah, not forgetting FRIENDSTER/MYSPACE/WHOSGOING.
*tickle my tummy
*tickle one more time
Okay, not so funny.
Then you get your first eye contact and you upload your mental slideshow of all your friends in your mind. Afterwhich, you gave up thinking, raised you hands and
"heck, do i know you somewhere?"
Actually, I was in that exact position.
Fuck, i was unlucky.
Of all the good looking and ugly fucks I had to bump into.
I bumped into the ex's colleague.
AND him, himself.

God, I felt great that night.

Knowing that your ego crumbled just like famous amos cookies, seeing me HAPPY for god-fucking ONCE.
And that every single fucking friends of yours were there scratching their ego heads wondering why am I holding, hugging, dancing, smooching and being HAPPY with someone else but not you.

God, I just waste precious space storytelling.
Damn.

Anyways, after the satisfying moments, I had supper with Jings, her friend, my babylove and his friend.
Jings' friend drove us over to Zeenath at Still Rd where OBVIOUSLY the guys were fucking sleepy and bored to the goddamn hell cause we girls were being ouh-so-oblivious and continuing yakking and yakking away.

They sent us back to Marine Parade where I got fucking bored and sleepy listening to Mirul and friend gossiped like bitches. (OKAY, I WAS JUST KIDDING!)

Oh,sleeping with the feeling of warm breath on my neck never felt this good till i met you.
for, i am the victim of love!

ok,im done ranting. are you done reading?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]