Friday, 7 September 2007

I PROMISE YOU WALLS

Loneliness
Or should we say something more?
Oceans arise
Washing over me
Cold company
Dark shades of harmony
Chasing the lies no one believes...



Our heated argument just got aggravated.
I read the text over and over again.
I couldn't truly say I fully understood what it meant.

Its not wishful thinking.
Its not that I do not want anything to happen.
I know something is happening, slowly but surely.
...and to say "I'm paranoid" or "I'm insecured" is just an easy way out of an argument.

Maybe i am stronger emotionally right now.
Maybe what didn't kill me, just made me stronger?
I don't wanna cry out, I don't wanna show you my weak side.
I don't wanna do anything to jeopordise this wonderful feeling that i am enjoying.

Why can't we just build up on this picture perfect painting and view it in a whole different perspective?
I'm not idling around, i'm doing careful mental preparations.

...and aren't you being such a bitch tonight?
...and why does hello feel like goodbye?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]