Sunday, 9 September 2007

The first date.

Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat.



hello,
you seemed fun to chat with.you accompany me during lonely nights.btw, where did you get my email?

hello,
i might just have to keep you at bay, you seemed to be everyone's favourite person.
cause you're nice. you probably smell nice too. and you look pretty hot for my taste.

hello its me again,
why do you kept on asking for my number? am i too boring to chat with? cause you insisted on talking on the phone.
sorry dude, maybe next time.

hello,
i saw this drop-dead gorgeous guy at a club. who is he? why was he staring me? was there something on my top? were my boobs hanging out from my top? tell me!
i like the way he smiled. the way he moved. the way he pushed his hair away from his eyes. the way he was standing right infront of me when everyone else's backs were facing me.tell me who is he? sorry, but i couldn't help but watched your world from afar. i was at the side, noticed me! no, you didn't. shit, fat guy, MOVE AWAY FROM MY SIGHT. hey, you're gone...where did you go?

hello,
i got back from the club. i got a message. who is this from?
"hello..i tink i saw u wit ur frens at mos last nite? issit? if im not wrong..if tats you hit me back or gimmie a cal at ********<*****> plz..
i'll b waiting..winkx* ur hott!!!

who are you again? where did you see me? ouh, its you, the one who accompanied me during my lonely nights. hmmm, i'll see you in msn. we'll talk more?

hello FUCK,
it was you! my drop-dead gorgeous guy at the club, that was fucking you!
man,
why didn't you smile back when i smiled at you?
why didn't you say hi?
why didn't i give you my number earlier?
when will i see you again? do you wanna talk now, i'm free?

hello mister blond hair,
did you know my heart skipped a beat when i saw you AGAIN?
i saw you looking back at me.
i saw you searching for me.
i saw you in the club again.
can you tell, that it was me touching that blond hair of yours?
or that i moved to the side to smoke so i could get a clearer view of you standing at the side too?
god, you smiled for once.
you were shy, weren't you?
signalling me to come over to you.
i love the short conversation we had. even though we could barely hear each other over the thumping sound surrounding us.
sorry i moved away, i thought you had a girlfriend. =(

hello my first date,
should i even call it that?
we were just window shopping with our friends.
i know that was lame.
your friends were funny.
and you, mister...
you are a breath of fresh air.
can i kiss you now?
can i just walk behind you and admire your dressing and the way you walk or the way you wear your beanie?
you were sweet, you sent me off.
and...
i had my kiss.
with that soft lips.

hello my whimsical romance,
i can't help but recall our movie-inspired first meet.
i'm grinning like a goddamn cheshire cat and my tummy just fluttered.

i do feel good.
all the fucking time,when i'm with you.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]