Sunday, 16 September 2007

crab apple kids

my first two days of work was surprisingly OKAY.
it wasn't as torturous i thought it would be.
the colleagues are humourous people. constant stupid jokes are a norm there. the manager even warned me to be prepare for stupid jokes along the way.

ahh yes, i've already received my fair share of jokes. not only from the colleagues but the hr people as well eyy.

the only thing i couldnt stand (no pun intended) was the standing part.
i swear i was being such a whiny brat complaining how my back hurts like hell and how its gonna break into two from all the standing.of course the getting of stocks from the store was a tad fun la. i was feeling ala-ala spiderwoman la kan. with the occasional "i think the rack gonna tumbled down on me" vision.

but, forget about asking me which running shoes are ideal for you. cause i ain't got a fucking clue about that!

and the store is a fucking freezer yeah. and i need to invest in a good adidas jacket.apart from that, my manager is really cute cause she was so excited about having an intern in the store cause she watches too much grey's anatomy. haha!

anyways, my bro from tekong just called home a couple mins ago.
to request for a brand new cap once hes out of camp.
haha.
mesti muka cam toyol you know.

i'm gonna watch american's got talent and go do my log book bout my reflections and shits. internship leceh la.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]