Thursday, 20 September 2007

be be your love

If I could take you away
Pretend I was queen
What would you say
Would you think I'm unreal
'Cause everybody's got their way I should feel


so what's new, faezah?
work is a bitch.
i was doing stock on monday, which was fine actually. i like my colleagues very much.
tuesday was my self-declared off day. i was fucking tired i decided to be on mc.
3 off days for myself *pats myself on the back

i was inspired to blog today of all days cause rachel yamagata just makes me wanna bob my head while typing away. (okay, i just made myself sound like a chicken)

met up with the bestgirls and guys after buka over at the esplanade earlier today.
we put nini's new slr into good use. and also our acting skills for our charade.
thanks for making me looked like a fool, you guys. i had to act out "mr bean's holiday". now, tell me how the fuck was it possible. its CHARADE for fuck's sake!
yesssss salwah turns 19 this sunday. weet weet!

did i mention, my dad found cigarettes on me.
this time he was like,
"faezah, you lie to me.you promise me you won't smoke again kan?!(insert firm tone)"
i know, i know its ramadhan and whatnots. but a little white lie won't hurt, daddy dearest. i told him it was a friend's. its the most mediocre, classic,immature piece of reason but hey, i haven't use it before. so yeah.

oh rachel yamagata, you're making me squirmed in me seat. my female jason mraz.=)
okay okay, sidetracked.*rolls eyes

anyways, fitot. you have my back alright.girls will only be girls. blaming their own sex for every little thing their little boys did to them.not too worry, this whole drama-mama son of a girl will soon get tired of all this and so will the rest of her pathetic-not-thinking-brainless followers okay?

and naq,diy,wany and fiffy. where are my pretty girls? (naq, remember our date kay kay!)can you guys like update me on your lives pleasssseee.

dah.

amirul. i ♥ you!
see, i never forget you one. teeeheee.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]