Wednesday, 29 August 2007

you're the best one of the best ones.

Invitation only
Grant Farewells
Crash the best one
Of the best ones
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed
Too early to say goodnight
Today was such an unfruitful day for me, apart from ME doing the chores and whatnots.ME who cleans up after you pigs. JEEZ. Sorry, i just had to emphasize on ME again.
I was planning on fetching him after school.
But i was up till 4 in the morning, watching vids after vids on youtube. aimless clickings.
And hearing the heavy, steady breathing over the phone, he must've fallen asleep already.
I know u missed me. You always do, cause you're officially dependent on me.
I like that.
And yesterday all we did was cooked maggi mee and finger foods that we hardly touch.
oh oh! and watched Deuce Bigalow. heh.
i can't wait for tmr.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]