Sunday, 26 August 2007

A pun is the lowest form of humor -- when you don't think of it first.

my daily dose of caffeine makes me flying pretty high.
my daily dose of laughter makes me pretty happy.(can't think of any other words to use-heh)
and your daily dose of pretty pictures makes you pretty satisfied, doesn't it?

I fell asleep with the phone again, while talking to amirul.
daddy had got into a major fit when he couldn't contact anyone of us.
my mom wasn't answering her phone,
and i, i was pretty much shagged out to noticed the phone was ringing nonstop hits.
i guessed he must've called around ten times till i realised that my dream about my handphone ringing was in actual fact, ringing!

He gave a good lecture bout how important is it to put the phone back so that we're contactable.
And i wondered what was so important that he had a panic attack when none of us was contactable, ouh...
did i tell you...
he actually wanna know...
whether....

my mom bought the papers yet.
=)

oh wells, back to mugging.



diamonds are forever.

It's like you're my favourite drug.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]