Thursday, 30 August 2007

makeout club

its seriously depressing to be staying home all day long.
im sucha bummer.
i've only 7 bucks.
i don't know when my pay is gon be wired in.
i've got the fucking nerves to plan to get ready for dblo.

ok, 7 bucks can gimme 2 shots.
haha.
my line got cut.
=(
my bills are piling.
i have to bring my portfolio to the interview on monday.
which is ultra depressing cause we have to bring poly results and i know my results suck ass.
and i bet, if i were to show them my resume they probably be "we'll have to call you back"

ahhhhhhh.
student internship program= cheap labour.
i am so fucking depressed i might as well eat stapler bullets.

ipin just called. im ultra fucking depressed right now.
our fucking pay is not in yet.
stoopid fucking company.

so this is how broke ass people feel?
its pretty cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]