Friday, 3 August 2007

Jitters bug

my throat fucking burns from all those fags i had yesterday.
thanks girlfriends for the much awaited meetup.

i need serious catching up to do with some people.
CALL ME!
heh.

and all these bapak-kau-peh-laki nyer projects, please end soon cause its driving me up the wall.
my groupmates are such bitches.
you guys smelled so cheena and i swear all those babi you've eaten are rotting in between your teeth cause you don't fucking shower before going school, god knows you even brush your fucking teeth cause its fucking yellow and its probably algae-d.


sally is chatting about zoukout.
i can't believe almost a year just flew passed my very eyes.
i can't believe i've met someone awesome.
i can't believe i feel GREAT letting someone go.

AND I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT I'M GRADUATING.
my 3-fucking-useless years in TP.

now am waiting ever so patiently so my mr rusty to gimme a call.
projects are waiting,
so is WOMAD,
so is ZOUK,
so is MOS,
LETS!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]