Sunday, 5 August 2007

i love paulo.


I just want you closer,

Is that alright?

Baby let's get closer tonight



I've got a call from some company taking over Mcdelivery. Yes, I got retrenched and I feel goddamn old- RETRENCHED.

Interview this friday.

Didn't go work again, it's tiring, with the usual crowd not being around.


yesterday was bittersweet,

baybeats with Pard, Fi, Amirul, Wan.

we ended up smoking and chilling at the riverside with our backs facing the stage.

making do with just listening to the songs.

with the occasional " i feel old for all this shits" by fi and i. haha.

i predict most 13-18 years were there, dressing to the nines.

makansutra afterwards, having mutherfucking cramps HELPED alot.


Amirul and I wanted to spend the night over at ECP and we spotted my Naqqies ,with An.



well, it was wonderful, wasn't it?




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]